Sunday, October 23, 2011

TESC148 Happy Happy


I was able to play along with the latest Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge.  If you play along, you could win a gift certificate to the TE Store!    For my card, I used the Woodland Winter set along with the Trim the Tree Dies.  The papers are from the 12 Days of Christmas Project Pantry

I'm not sure how well it shows up in the photo, but after diecutting the pieces of my tree, I ran the pieces through the Cuttlebug with the Lots of Dots and Musical Swirls Impression Plates.  It gives the tree some interesting texture.  The stamped trees were colored with Copic markers.  To finish off the card, I added some Happy Holidays Mini Jewels and Christmas Doodle Twine, both from Doodlebug Designs. 



Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge!  Have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Woodland Winter (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- 12 Days of Christmas Project Pantry (TE); Accessories- Trim the Trees Dies, Lots of Dots and Musical Swirls Impression Plates (TE), Mini Jewels and Christmas Twine (Doodlebug Design);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"



2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

CUTE card! :)

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Charmaine,
I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! You make so wonderful and lovely works!I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails