Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Holiday Wishes


Today I have a card using one of the newest releases from Taylored Expressions, Peaceful Poinsettia.  I just love this set.  I think the poinsettias look so elegant.  I started by stamping mine onto one of the red patterned papers from the 12 Days of Christmas Project Pantry.  Then I die cut them using the Poinsettias Dies and shaded them using some Copic markers.  I stacked them using foam tape, then I added some Liquid Pearls to the center and some Stardust Stickles to the leaves. 

I stamped the sentiment in Frost White Colorbox ink onto another patterned paper and then added the ribbon, Happy Holidays Jewels and faux stitching with a white gel pen. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you're having a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Peaceful Poinsettias (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Frost White (Colorbox); Paper- 12 Days of Christmas Project Pantry (Taylored Expressions); Accessories- Poinsettias Dies (Taylored Expressions), Stardust Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Happy Holidays Jewels (Doodlebug Designs);  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"



1 comment:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Charmaine...this is stunning! WOW! Love this one. Have a great weekend! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails