Sunday, October 7, 2012

Crafty Friends Challenge #8



This week I'm the host of the Crafty Friends Challenge.  My challenge is Dry Embossing.  Use embossing folders, dies, stencils. . .anything you'd like to dry emboss on your creation. 

I'm a huge fan of embossing folders.  I decided to use a Sizzix embossing folder on my card.  I used the Dream Big and Brighter Days sets from Verve.  The sentiment was stamped on a piece of cardstock and die cut using the Classy Label Die.  I die cut cardstock using the Scalloped Flowers Die Set and stamped the flowers in Pure Poppy ink.  The leaves were die cut using the Dreamy Leaves Die Set

We hope you'll come play along with the challenge!  We LOVE to see what you create it!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Please check out my other Crafty Friends for embossed inspiration:

Beate Johns
Jenn Balcer
Linda Lucas
Nina Brackett
guest designer Lori Craig



6 comments:

Beate said...

I LOVE your card, Charmaine. The happy colors, the layers...it's beautiful! Thanks for a fun challenge.
Have a great week!
Hugs and smiles

NinaB said...

This is so sweet, Charmaine. It will surely brighten someone's day :). Thanks for a great challenge.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Charmaine - this is such a pretty card - love the embossing, it is a fabulous challenge! {{{hugs}}}

Lori Craig said...

This is darling, Charmaine! I do love those banner, sentiment steps from Verve. Julee knocked them out of the park with those sets. Your layout is darling! Hugs!

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous card Charmaine~I love the way you highlighted the laughter~

Elaine said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the colors; definitely a bright and cheerful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails