Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mojo Trick or Treat


I don't know about you, but I'm trying to get school Halloween treats put together and I decided to take some time to make a card using this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.  I grabbed some papers from the Chillingsworth Manor Collection from Echo Park along with the Boo To You set from Verve.  Boo To You is the October Stamp of the Month and is 40% off through October 31st while supplies last!!

Since I created a Halloween card, I thought I should replace the flower in the sketch with something else.  So, I created this little embellishment using the ghosts and pumpkin from the set along with a button and some hemp.  The ghosts and pumpkins were colored using Copic markers, distressed and then coated in Rock Candy Stickles.  Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you're having a wonderful day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Boo To You (Verve Stamps); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Burnt Umber (Palette), Orange Zest, Smokey Shadow (PTI); Paper- Chillingsworth Manor (Echo Park); Accessories- Plain Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scallop Border Punch (SU), Rock Candy Stickles (Ranger), button;  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"


2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is the prettiest halloween card ever, Charmaine!

April said...

Really cute! I like that you used different colors from normal Halloween colors. Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails