Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Taylored Expressions October Sneak Peek Day 2




Welcome back for Day 2 of sneak peeks!  Thanks for joining us!  Today I have a project featuring the new set, The Cool Crowd!!  The Cool Crowd is an adorable snowman set illustrated by Emily Burger for the Embracing Grace line.  I decided to pair the set with the new Poster Graphic Alpha Die Set


I used the Merry & Bright Project Pantry for my card.  I started by diecutting white cardstock with the Label Stacklets 1 Dies.  I stamped the snowman, colored it with Copic markers and then added Stardust Stickles to make it glisten.  I matted the snowman with a larger Label Stacklets 1 Die.  Next I used the new Snowflake Border Die and glittered up the snowflakes as well. The letters spelling "SNOW" were die cut using the Poster Graphic Alpha Die Set

All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, October 4th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store. And don't forget, an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

Carolyn King - Guest Designer
Jen Shults
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Melody Rupple
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess







14 comments:

Shelly said...

What a sweet card! I love the sparkly snowman and snowflakes, glittered snow scenes are my favorite!

Shelly said...

What a sweet card! I love the sparkly snowman and snowflakes, glittered snow scenes are my favorite!

Jami said...

I adore your glittery snowman - such a great pairing with the border die and the alpha - love it!

wendy said...

wow ..so pretty love the new letters!

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable! I love the way you used the letter dies and your snow man is so adorable! LOVE all that glitter!

Melody said...

Adorable! Love the stickles!

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable card! Love the snowman and the new alphas and snowflake border! It is going to be hard to choose on release day what to get!!!!

Billie A said...

Really cute I love the image and teh die for the SNOW is awesome. Very pretty card.

Renee said...

I adore the colors you used in your cards! Great Job!

Sudha said...

Wow its pretty awesome. Love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

So sweet, Charmaine! Love the glittery snowman!

Shannon White said...

Oh This is Soo Sweet Charmaine!! Love your Darling Sparkly snowman and the dp's and sparkly snowflake border are Soo Perfect! Love Every detail Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

P.S. Just read about the Oodabug! Couldn't help but smile! My Mom's nickname for me has alway, and to this day, been Ladybug.. And she used to tell me, while I was growing up & have always been a crafty girl.., 'Ladybug, you make the most enchanting creations'...lol Hence the name of my Blog too.. lol Always nice to find a fellow Ladybug Lover! 8-)

Carolyn King said...

totally sweetness. love this Charmaine. the little glittery snowman and the pink colors make me smile!

Taylor said...

Ooh.. Super sweet! Love how you spelled out 'snow' with the alpha dies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails