Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mojo Get Well


It's been a while since I've been able to play along with the Mojo Monday Sketch.  I had a little time today, so I got to work!  :)  I used a sentiment from the Treasured Words set.  The papers are from The Sweetest Thing Collection from My Mind's Eye.

I LOVED the different layers of the sketch.  I created the sentiment circle and matte using Plain Circle Nestabilities.  I used the Flourished Trim Die for the edge of one piece of patterned paper.  The little tab was created by using a piece of paper die cut with the Vintage Oval Frame Die.  As a finishing touch, I added the wooden heart button with some twine. 

You can visit the Mojo Monday Blog for details on playing along and to see some inspiration from other participants!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! 



4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fun, Charmaine! Love it!

Andrea W said...

LOVE your use of colour and twine! Great take on the sketch.

Louise Sharp said...

Well hello new blog I just discovered! Love this card. I haven't done a Mojo in a couple of weeks and I must say I'm missing it too! Love your colours and the freshness of this card. Simply beautiful.
Lou X

Beate said...

Adorable card. Love the heart with the twine!
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails