Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mojo Love


This last week has been crazy around here.  I've done lots of stamping, but I can't show you any of it until this coming week! ;)  I finally got to stamp today just because I wanted to.  I decided to start with the Mojo Monday Sketch from last Monday.  I went with the square sketch.  I dug through my Verve stamps to pick out something that hasn't seen ink in a while.  I chose Love's Flower.  This sentiment made me giggle.  :) 
The papers are from Grandma's Lima Bean Soup Collection from Jillibean Soup.  I just love the fun colors in this collection.  I used the Pennant Trim Die for the little flags in the sketch.  A scallop border punch was used for the right edge of the card and circle and scallop circle punches were used to matte the wooden button.  I stamped a few random flowers from the set on the sentiment panel in pale pink ink. 

You can see all of the other entries for this sketch challenge HERE.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Love's Flower (Verve Stamps); Ink- Night of Navy, Ruby Red markers (SU); Paper- Grandma's Lima Bean Soup (Jillibean Soup), Bazzill;  Accessories- Pennant Trim Die (Verve Stamps); Scallop Border Punch (SU), Circle and Scallop Circle Punches (Marvy Uchida);  Finished card measures 4.25"square



1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty,Love your senttiment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails