Friday, February 15, 2013

VLV Smile

Pin It

It's Friday and time for another Viva la Verve Challenge.  This week, I am hosting and hope you can play along!!  :)  For my card I used the Doodled Occasions set from Verve.  The papers are from the Family Ties Collection from Pebbles.  I started by stamping the three flowers onto white cardstock and coloring them with markers.  After coloring, I cut them out.

I die cut some leaves with the Leafy Sprigs Die Set and stamped them with the coordinating image from the Sunny Days set.  I added a little Stardust Stickles to the centers of the flowers and finished the card off with some seam binding from the Verve store. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you can play along with the challenge!  I always love seeing what you create!



Sarah Gough said...

love! those whimsical flowers are awesome.

Davi said...

Love your card, the fun little funky flowers and checks make it cheery and fun :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails