Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Taylored Expressions February Sneak Peek: He Is Risen and Basket-Full




Today is the first day of sneak peeks for what's new at Taylored Expressions this month!  I'm so glad you're joining us!!  I have two new stamp sets that I'm featuring today.  First up is He Is Risen He is Risen is the newest in the Lasting Impressions line at TE.  It is a set of 6 and is perfect for Easter. 

On my card, I used the Label Stacklets 2 for the sentiment panel.  I also used another new product that's coming to TE. . .the Silhouette Stems 3 Die!!  (yes, there are two others!  ;)  I die cut the flower twice.  Once out of green cardstock and once out of red, then snipped off the top of the red die cut and attached it over the green of the first.  The papers are from the Love Story Collection from Echo Park. 

My second project today features the Basket-Full set.  Basket-Full  is the newest in the Apple Doodle Ink line and it coordinates with A Bushel & A Peck, All Aboard and Loads of Fun.  It is a set of 11 and is perfect for sweet little Spring cards or treats!  For my card, I've paired it up with the NEW Circles Cutting Plate as well as the Banner Stacklets 1!  I colored the image with Copic markers, cut it out and mounted it to the card with foam tape.

To add a little interest to the cutting plate panel, I used a 3/4" circle punch to punch out random circles of Spring colored cardstock and attached them behind the panel.  As a finishing touch, I added some buttons, a little die cut heart and a bow.

You can see more of what's being featured today by visiting the rest of the Baker's Dozen.  Everything you see today will be released Thursday, February 7th at 8am Pacific!!  Thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow for even more!  ;)

SUPPLIES:






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards, Charmaine! Love the pop of red and the silhouette flower on the first one and the second is super sweet!

Cindi said...

Beautiful cards! I love the elegance of the first one and the cuteness of the second.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful cards. I love that cutting plate.

Shannon White said...

Wowie!! These are both Fabulous Charmaine! Your first one is So Elegant and Beautiful! And I Love the the pops of color with the 3/4 circles behind the circles cutting plate BG on your Sweet Basket full card too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Tammie Edgerton said...

Wow, Charmaine, I love the black & white with the pop of color on the first card and the punched circles behind the cutting plate was pure brilliance on the second! Very cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails