Saturday, February 9, 2013

PTI Free Printable Challenge


Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 6th Anniversary with lots of challenges and prizes.  One of the challenges was to create a card using one of the images from the free printable that the stamp designers put together.  I printed out the printable a couple of days ago, but I wasn't able to create anything until last night.  It's too late for them to be entered in the contest, but I created three, so I thought I'd share them over the next couple of days.  :)

The first one I'm sharing uses the image created by Maile.  Along with the printable image, I used the Background Basics: Super Stripes stamp set.  I put stripes on the card with Smokey Shadow, Black and Melon Berry Ink.  For the other angle, I masked off part of the card and added some polka dots from the Polka Dot Basics II stamp set in Berry Sorbet ink.  I stamped and die cut the piece from the Mat Stack 3 set using the Mat Stack 3 Die and added the free printable to it.  To finish the card, I rounded the bottom corners and added some bling! 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails