Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And the Winner Is. . .

Geny C. who wrote:
"Hi Charmaine,I love your blog and that candy looks great! I am embarrassed to say that the last scrapbook I made was for my son - I did the whole first year - and that was almost two years ago. I have done a page here and there but not a lot. I make cards almost nightly though...I made a baby card and a birthday card for my friend recently.Geny C. (aka Mommy Geny on SCS) "

Congratulations, Geny! Please email me your address so I can get these Oodagoodies out to you! Thank you to everyone who commented to win the Oodagoodies. You all had such great ideas and gifts that you recently made! I really enjoyed seeing photos of some of the things you made too! A lot of you scrapbook A LOT more than I do! :) I'm envious! :) You have inspired me to get moving on the scrapbooking though! Thanks again for playing and hopefully I'll see you later at naptime! :)

1 comment:

Jami Speidel said...

Congratulations Geny!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails