Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Poetically Artistic Sketch


Julee over at Poetic Artistry is having a card contest. She's posted a sketch for you to use. I thought my new Ladybug Topper stamp would work perfectly! It's a little bigger of a circle than I would probably use if I had used another stamp, but I think it still works! Again, I used some of my new Wild Asparagus patterned papers. . .I really like them a lot! I added some brads to the centers of the circles at the bottom left of the card, and paper piercing around the green patterned paper. Everything else is pretty self-explanatory, I think. Hope you like it! Now I've got to finish my Mother's Day gifts! Won't be able to show those until after tomorrow just in case my mother or mother-in-law read my blog before they receive their gifts! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Ladybug Topper by Stampendous; Paper- Wild Asparagus, Whisper White, True Thyme; Ink- Basic Black, Cranberry Crisp, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, So Saffron; Accessories- Paper piercer, antique brads, small circle punch, artichoke grosgrain ribbon, Aquapainter, Coluzzle.

12 comments:

beate said...

That IS funny that we both kinda used the same stamp for this challenge! Gorgeous like always! LOVE it!

Diane (djluvs2stamp on SCS) said...

Another Cute card with that stamp, I love the paper you used.

Amy said...

this is gorgeous!!!

Michelle Tweedy said...

I love this card. The colors and layout are just perfect. TFS

Bethany Paull said...

I love this! Those extra dotted circles under the brads and the wonderful papers are all very cool. And I like this sketch with the extra big circle.

Melissa said...

Beautiful! You are gonna win!!

Sherrie said...

great job with Julee's sketch, such a sweet stamp! Enjoy your Mother's Day!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Really cute.

RAE said...

Beautiful card - gorgeous colors!

Angie Z. said...

Ohhhh so fabulous looking! :)
~Angie

Amy said...

I love lady bugs and this card is adorable. Congrats on your win!

Amy

GinaP said...

another adorable work! Love this one too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails