Sunday, May 27, 2007

Some Pictures to Share

I thought I would share some pictures with you of the past couple of days. The first picture is of Savannah and Mommy at Idlewild Park. I really couldn't ride much with her since I'm pregnant, so the Carousel was one that I could ride. It is one of her favorites. She never wants to get off though. Once the ride starts to slow down, she's already pointing at the next horse she wants to ride. Having to explain to a 3 year old that there are other people waiting to get on the ride and we have to wait our next turn isn't always fun. She had her fair share of meltdowns that day. :) The second picture is of Arwen and Mommy from a Memorial Day picnic we attended today. She's afraid of the grass, so we have to put a blanket down for her to play on. She LOVES when Mommy sits with her on the blanket! :) As a matter of fact, she cries if I leave the blanket. This coming week, we are going to Florida for vacation. We're going to visit/stay with my husband's brother and going to Disney World for a couple of days while we're there. Savannah is SO excited! She is so into the Princesses right now that we can't wait to see her face when she actually sees them close up! We'll be sure and get lots of pics! I also need to get more pics of us as a family. It seems that either myself or my husband end up in the pictures with the girls, but never both. I hope you are all having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, what great pictures of you and the girls. You look gorgeous and your kids are soooo adorable!

Melissa said...

Awesome photos Charmaine!

Anonymous said...

Awww...sweet, you guys look beautiful!

Misty said...

Your girls are beautiful! Wonderful pics!

Sherrie said...

Your kids look so sweet! They definitely have your infectious smile!

Diane Gilbert said...

What little sweeties you have! They are just adorable!! I think they both look like their mommy. Your going to have a great time at Disney! Savannah is going to love all of those pretty princesses. Buy a autograph book for her to get all of their autographs, she'll LOVE IT! I hope you have a great time on your vacation!

Anonymous said...

congrats on being prego! I have a 2 yr old a 10 month old and want another one! glad to see I'm not the only wacko one :P

have a great long weekend!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...how fun! Your pictures are so sweet,and your kids are adorable! TFS!

Jill said...

What a beautiful little family you are! I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Anonymous said...

You and your girls are so stinkin' cute!!! I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing vacation. ~Jenn

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

What beautiful daughters! Have fun in Disney World and have a nice vacation. congrats on your pregnancy!

Unknown said...

Great pictures Charmaine!! Your girls are beautiful and you look fabulous!! Any belly shots yet?? :) JK!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails