Friday, July 6, 2007

More Birthday RAKs!

I got some more beautiful birthday cards in the mail! I was so excited! This first one is from Denise Allacher, or Annees on SCS. I just LOVE the colors she chose! Very different, but very vibrant! What a sweet, sweet card! Thank you so much, Denise!


The second card is from another Charmaine, if you can believe it! Charmaine George at Charmaine's Cafe Ink. Charmaine and I have birthdays very close to each other! Imagine that. . .we share the same first name, spelled the same way and have birthdays very close to one another! What are the odds? Anyway, I thought Charmaine's card was just SO CUTE! The wrapped presents are adorable! You can't really tell in the picture, but the main card is not polka-dot paper, but dotted with a white gel pen that gives it amazing dimension! Check out Charmaine's blog for her other wonderful creations! Thanks, Charmaine, for thinking of me! I just love my card!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charmaine! You are the featured stamper for the Sunday challenge today! I am so excited. I am grinning from ear to ear! I will so have to case one of your cards! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs, silly grin and happy dance!

Melissa said...

Woo-hoo!!!! Congrats on the FS challenge! I'm definitely participating!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails