Friday, April 12, 2013

Congrats GRAD!


It's getting to be that time of year when I'll need quite a few graduation cards.  I don't usually think about that until the graduations are here and I'm scrambling to make a card!  LOL  This card is clean and simple.  I used the GRAD A la Carte from Taylored Expressions along with paper from the Park Bench Collection by Fancy Pants.

I stamped the image onto Choice Snow White cardstock and then again on the polka dot patterned paper.  I paper pieced the sentiment by cutting out the polka dot image and gluing it over the image stamped on white cardstock.  I added a little tab in the corner using the Simple Tabs Die Set.   For something unexpected, I added a few black pearls to the tab.

I thought this card would be perfect for a high school grad.  It's not "so" formal.  :)  Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!









3 comments:

Davi said...

Very nice graduation card! The chevron print makes a great bg for the sentiment ;)

Shannon White said...

Ooooh! Love this Charmane!! Super Paper piecing Lady!! Now I know I am going to have to get this word ALC too, lol ;-)

Hugs
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Love this grad card GF!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails