Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mojo Shining Star


Boy did this week get away from me!  I did have some time this morning to play along with the Mojo Monday Sketch.  I decided to pull out some embossing folders to use on background for the sketch rather than cardstock.  I used the Shining Star set from Verve along with the Starry Die to create my card. 

The background was embossed with a stars embossing folder from Sizzix and and striped one from Stampin' Up.  The little bit of patterned paper I used is from the Campfire Collection from October Afternoon.  For the little black pearls on either side of the focal point, I used a black Viva Pearl Pen. 

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today! 

SUPPLIES USED: 








1 comment:

Marisa said...

Love that swirly EF you used in the BG and the star paper is great! Wonderful take on sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails