Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mojo Groovy


I was lovin' the Mojo Monday Sketch this past week and finally found some time to play along.  I used the Surely Goodness set along with the coordinating Goodness Flowers Dies.  I dug some favorite paper out of my scrap bin.  It is the Colorwheel Collection from Doodlebug.  I just LOVE the bright, happy colors.

I die cut the flower, stamped it and embossed it in white and then I used a dark pink Copic marker to add some texture to the flower.  The purple piece was die cut with the Lacey Circles Die Set from Spellbinders.  I added the faux stitching with a black pen.

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!  The weather here is beautiful and I'm really looking forward to having the whole day free.  That doesn't happen often!  Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES USED: 









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails