Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dirty Dare Day 2

This was for the Dirty Dare Sketch Challenge that Beate hosted on Thursday. I think sketch challenges are my favorite! I didn't get to do any of the Dirty Dare Challenges yesterday. . .at least not yet! :) Today we have to go to a wedding, so there won't be any stamping time for me. I'll have to get some done tomorrow! Hope you've been checking out the Dirty Dare '07 Gallery. There are some GORGEOUS creations in there from the challenges so far! If you have some time, head on over and check it out! Have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Changito and sentiment by Stampendous; Paper- DCWV brown, So Saffron, Whisper White, green unknown; Ink- Basic Black, Basic Brown; Accessories- paper piercer, ticket corner punch, Mega scallop circle punch, Jumbo circle punch, Prismacolor markers, Cuttlebug Swirls folder, horizontal slot punch, grosgrain ribbon.

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Fabulous job on the challenge Charmaine! I really like how the green pops against the brown. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I saw this card on SCS and loved it! It's such an adorable monkey card. Thanks so much for trying out the sketch! Have fun at the wedding. Hugs and smiles

Heather said...

What a cute card! Can I toss you a banana?

Rose Ann said...

This is super cute! I love it!!

kathy said...

Omg I love it and I usually don't go for jumgle type cards. Great job as usual.

Dottie K. said...

I really like this monkey and the colors are fantastic. TFS :)

Pam Speidel said...

SUPER cute monkey card Charmaine! I've got to check out these sketches!

Peggy Maier said...

Love this card - the colors are great & the little monkey is too cute!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

OMG! He's just darling!
~Angie

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Love it! Chocolate goes with everything... almost! I like the way the Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder looks good enough to eat and green is my favorite color!

Jill said...

Sketch challenges are my favorite too! This is so adorable. Love your coloring.

Diane Gilbert said...

This is soooo cute!!! I love those monkeys, I think I need to break down and buy a few! Cute, cute, cute!

Unknown said...

too cute, love those colors together and what a cute monkey!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails