Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger


I was given the great honor of being nominated for Rockin' Girl Blogger by Flo at Flossie's Follies and Julee and Poetic Artistry! What a wonderful thing! That is just so cool of them to think of me when deciding who to nominate! :) Thanks girls! Now I'm supposed to nominate 5 people. Hmmmm. . . .
1. Melissa at Simply Pink
5. Angie at Quacking Creations
There are so many blogs that I visit daily and that inspire me daily, it's hard to choose just five! Yikes!

4 comments:

Jami Speidel said...

Oh you're so sweet!!! I guess I'm going to have to start posting more so I can live up to my "rocker girl" image!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! You do rock!

Donna Baker said...

You SO rock & are sweet to nominate me, Charmaine! Thanks a bunch!

Pam Speidel said...

Are you kidding me!?! Charmaine, I can certainly understand why YOU were nominated as YOU ROCK, but what a wonderful surprise to read you nominated my blog for this honor. :) Just like you, I thoroughly enjoy cardmaking and blogging has given it a whole new life. Bless you for your encouragement...I sincerely appreciate it! Smiles, Pam :)
"Stamping with Serendipity"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails