Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happy Mail!

Look at this GORGEOUS birthday card I received today from Pam at Stamping with {Serendipity}! I was so excited to open this and even more surprised at the different and unique opening of this card. It's a regular sized card, but the front is folded back to meet the fold of the card and then the Cuttlebugged pieces are added to the "new" front flap and the right side of the inside of the card. Did that make sense? Then the sentiment is attached to the "front flap" so it looks to be centered between the halves of the card. I just LOVE it! I HAVE to make one of these cards! And as if this stunning card wasn't enough, I got two packages of mini primas! I was so excited! Thank you SO MUCH, Pam! I absolutely LOVE this card. Your coloring, as always, is just amazing. If you haven't seen Pam's coloring before, check out her blog. You will be amazed! What an awesome pick-me-up for a pretty uneventful day! Thanks for thinking of me, Pam!

4 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Such beautiful cards! Hope you enjoy your day!!!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is a great card...lucky you!

Sharon in NE said...

Pam's work is incredible! What a wonderful treat.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a beautiful card! Happy colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails