Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mothermark

Today's Featured Stamper on SCS is Cindy Motherway, or Mothermark. She has a very extensive and VERY beautiful gallery on Splitcoast. . .you should really check it out! It took me a while to find a card to case since so many of them caught my eye. I finally decided on this gorgeous card of Cindy's. I changed all the colors and the stamps, but kept the layout. Instead of using a single flower image, I used my Doodle wheel and colored it in using gel pens. I didn't have a charm to add to my card like Cindy added to hers, but maybe if I find one, I'll add it later! :) I just "met" Cindy through the beautiful card she sent me earlier this week. She is such a sweetheart, very friendly and so appreciative of something as simple as a comment I sent telling her I received my card! :) Way to go, Cindy! I'm so happy for you being chosen as this week's Featured Stamper! Your work is amazing! Congratulations! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Doodle jumbo wheel, Warm Words; Ink- Basic Black, Wild Wasabi; Paper- Wild Wasabi, DCWV black, yellow, Papertrey Ink white; Accessories- gel pens, oval punch, Making Memories brads, ribbon from Doodliedoo.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

FABULOUS!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - it's so bright and cheery! I still haven't had time to case one of your cards last week .. . I'm so behind!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, colors are great.

Anonymous said...

just fantastic!!!!

Jami Speidel said...

Great card! I love how you put your own "spin" on it!!

You're right Cindy's cards are awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card!

Bethany Paull said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and all the fab shading around the flowers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails