Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sweetest Card

I got the SWEETEST CARD in the mail yesterday from Jami at Crazy Daisy Creations! Look at that adorable patterned paper she used! I just LOVE it! The paper is so sparkly too! Jami is such a sweetheart and I just LOVE visiting her blog. Our birthdays are only 2 days apart (but many years! LOL), and we keep finding things that we have in common! We joke that we're long lost sisters, but she really is like a little sister to me! :) Thank you, Jami, for being so thoughtful. I just LOVE the card and the ladybug paper made it even more special! You are awesome!

2 comments:

Diane Gilbert said...

Lucky Gal, this card is great!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I bought this ladybug paper a few weeks ago but haven't used it yet. This one is definately going to be Cased! Thanks to Jami!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails