I was tagged by Anna at Paper Posies, Monika at M.A.D. Stamper and Tara at Tara's Paper Crafts. A couple of these tags go back a while, so I'm REALLY behind. Once I got my third tag, I thought I'd better get on the ball! You are to list 7 random facts about yourself. I did this tag a while ago, but it sure is fun to find out random things about other stampers, don't you think? Here's my list:
1. I come from a very large family. I am the oldest of 6, and my parents are each one of 10 children.
2. I am a very quiet person and am uncomfortable starting a conversation most of the time. Once I get started, though, I'm just fine! :) Odd for someone who has spent their life in theater, huh?
3. I am now pregnant with baby #3! (over half way through, in fact!) And we just found out it's a BOY!
4. It drives me NUTS to be home a lot. I like to go go go. . .whether it be to visit family or friends(both which I do often) or go to the park. I get really bored if I'm home a lot.
5. My family nickname given to me by my grandma (before I was even born) is Charlie. My grandma's from the south, so she pronounces it "Chah-lie" with that southern drawl. Most of my friends call me Charlie too because I lived with my grandparents when I went to college, and when my friends would call, they'd get a real kick out of my grandma calling "Chah-lie, telephone!"
6. Charmaine is actually my middle name! My first name is Patricia (just like my mom and grandma). My mom didn't think it sounded right Charmaine Patricia, so she named me Patricia Charmaine, but I've always been called Charmaine formally.
7. Unlike most women, I HATE clothes shopping. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for craft shopping! :)