Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mojo Life Is Perfect


I have a card today that uses the latest Mojo Monday Sketch.  I decided to use the square version of the sketch for my card.  The sentiment is from the Words of Wisdom set and the leafy sprigs are from the Sunny Days set.  I die cut the leaves with the Leafy Sprig Die Set

The papers are from the Campfire Collection by October Afternoon.  I used some Buttercup Liquid Pearls to add the pearls to the sentiment panel.  The finishing touch was the stitching around the card.

I just love this sentiment because it is SO true!  I don't know about you, but a lot of times I let myself get caught up in all of the "imperfections" in life.  I just need to sit back and realize that even with all of those imperfect things, I do have a wonderful life with many, many blessings to be thankful for. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Sunday!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Words of Wisdom, Sunny Days (Verve Stamps); Ink- Enchanted Evening (PTI); Paper- Campfire Collection (October Afternoon), Bazzill; Accessories- Buttercup Liquid Pearls, Leafy Sprig Die Set (Verve Stamps);  Finished card measures 4.25" square



1 comment:

Beate said...

Hi Charmaine! Sorry I haven't been here in a while. How are you doing?

LOVE this card. But then, your creations always rock!

Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails