Sunday, December 18, 2011

Winter's Wonders


I have a card today that uses some different colors for a Christmas card.  I used the Snowflake Splendor set from Verve and created a background paper using different stamps in the set.  The sketch is this month's Dirty Dozen Sketch Challenge, and the colors I used are from the Inspiration Challenge this month. 

I haven't been around too much this last month due to regular holiday to-dos, but also because of THIS EXCITING NEWS!!!  I am beyond thrilled to join the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen!!  My "roomie" is my sweet friend and fellow DT member, Jen Shults!  If you get a chance, stop over to say hello and congratulate her!  If you're a Fan Club Member, you can view the newest gallery HERE.  If you're not a member, you can sign up. . .and I know you won't be disappointed!  The Dirty Dozen Gallery has always been an amazing source of inspiration for me.  I big, huge THANK YOU to those of you who have stopped by to say hello and say congrats. . .I really, really appreciate it!  You've made this even more special for me!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Snowflake Splendor (Verve Stamps); Ink- Rhubarb Stalk, Bamboo Leaves, Cantaloupe, New Sprout (Memento); Paper- Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, True Black (PTI);  Accessories- Curvy Bookplate Die (Verve Stamps), Stardust Stickles;  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"



4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh how exciting! Congrats!

Carolyn King said...

wahooooo!!! Bout time sistah!
So excited to see your work in the dd gallery!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This is just gorgeous! And, congratulations again on being on the DD! You will be amazing and I can't wait to see everything you creat! Have a wonderful Christmas! ♥

Unknown said...

Congrats, Charmaine! SO well deserved!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails