Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mojo Winter Wishes


Time is flying.  Sometimes, that's a good thing, but in this case I feel like I can't keep up!  The kids have been sick recently, so that tends to change my "routine".  I just feel like Christmas is going to be here and I'm not going to be ready!  Aaaaahhhhh!  :)  Here is a card I created for the latest Mojo Monday Challenge.  This week's challenge is a contest, so you can win prizes for being a top pick!  :)

I used the Winter Mittens set along with the frame from Tag Time.  I die cut the focal piece using the Curvy Bookplate Die and then stamped the sentiment and the mitten image.  I stamped the mitten image again onto patterned paper and cut the mittens out and mounted them on top of the sentiment panel with foam tape.  I added some twine and bling for some extra details.  The papers are from the Season's Greetings Collection from Echo Park. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you're having a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Winter Mittens, Tag Time (Verve Stamps); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Scarlet Jewel, Smokey Shadow (PTI); Paper- Season's Greetings Collection (Echo Park); Accessories- Curvy Bookplate Die (Verve Stamps), bling (Doodlebug);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"



2 comments:

Kristen said...

I like the pearls on the mittens, so sweet!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
xo, Kristina
Please stop by and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com

Beate said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! Love the image and papers you chose.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails