Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wishing You All the Best

I can't believe it's New Year's Eve!  2011 is coming to an end and I can't believe it went by so fast.  I was able play along with the latest Mojo Monday Sketch.  I used the Kind Words set from Verve.  I thought this sentiment was appropriate for the coming New Year! 

I stamped both the sentiment and the flower image in Frost White craft ink, but I brushed gold Perfect Pearls over the flowers and some green chalk on the stems to give them some color on the dark cardstock.  Just a reminder that the Verve Good Buy SALE ends tonight, so if you're looking for a deal, head on over!

Wishing you all the best in the New Year!   Have a wonderful and SAFE New Year celebration!!



2 comments:

Lynne said...

A beautiful card. Thanks. Lynne from Oz

Michelle said...

So very soft and lovely, perfect match for the sweet sentiment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails