Sunday, December 11, 2011

You're Dino-mite


This weekend I needed a birthday card for one of my daughter's classmates.  I don't always have boy cards on hand, so I created this one using the Kid at Heart set from Taylored Expressions.  I used an older Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge sketch for the layout. 

I stamped the dinosaur and then added Viva Red Pearl Pen to the hearts and Black Pearl Pen for the eyes.  The pearls pens give a fun bit of dimension. . .especially on a kids card!  The papers are from the Finally Fall Collection from Bella Blvd

Hopefully my daughter's friend will like the card!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Sunday!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Kid at Heart (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Ripe Avocado (PTI); Paper- Finally Fall Collection (Bella Blvd.), Kraft; Accessories- Red and Black Pearl Pens (Viva), ribbon, border punch (Martha Stewart);  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"



1 comment:

Beate said...

Awwww....that is so cute! I love the bright red hearts inside the dinos.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails