Friday, December 30, 2011

More Packaged Gifts

It has been REALLY busy around here, so I haven't been able to post anything new.  I did have these projects that I created for teacher gifts and class treats.

Remember that Homemade Peppermint Bark we made?  Well, I packaged more of it up in these ADORABLE little Santa Boxes!  The Santa Box was created using the Cover-All Template from My Time Made Easy.  I packaged up the Peppermint Bark in cello bags and tied it with a ribbon.  Then, I put some filler in the box and then the cello bag.  I used the Wonderful Words:  Holiday Die Collection from Papertrey Ink for the "Merry".  These packages were a big hit. . .and really not that hard to put together!

The second project I have to show you are just little treats bags I created for my daughters' classes.  It was just a piece of cardstock folded over the little bag of Holiday Skittles, stapled and a snowflake embellishment added.  I punch circles using a 2 1/2" circle punch and then die cut them using the Let It Snowflake Dienamic from My Favorite Things.  I used the "negative" cut from the die and added glue to the center with some glitter.  The sentiment is from the Sending You a Little Christmas Pure Innocence stamp set. 


Thanks for stopping by today and if you don't hear from me over the weekend. . .have a safe and Happy New Year! 



1 comment:

Michelle said...

The little Christmas bags are great for small gifts. The Santa bags are so fantastic! Flat out adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails