Thursday, December 1, 2011

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY!!



TE Release Day!
  • All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!
  • More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you. Just follow the link list below.
  • PETITE-A-PALOOZA SPECIAL: Purchase any 6 Petite Stamp Sets (new or old) through Friday December 9th and receive a Petite Storage Case absolutely FREE!

Today I'm featuring the Your Ways set again with the Times & Seasons Card Kit, plus another set that I haven't yet featured!  I think my card today looks completely different from my card yesterday, but it uses the same card kit!  I stamped the flower image onto a transparency sheet with Jet Black Staz On and added some adhesive pearls to the sentiment for a pop of color.  I coudn't find a spot on the card for the flowers that didn't look crowded or "in the way", so I tried using the transparency and it worked!  It adds that little extra detail without crowding the design. 

I don't know about you, but I LOVE card kits!  I love having all of the coordinating supplies in one package ready to create!  There are four new card kits available and they make GREAT GIFTS!!

My second project today uses the Fly Your Flag 3 set and coordinating die.  Fly Your Flag 3 is a set of 7, plus a coordinating die that was designed by Taylor for the *te* line.  All three sets are a unique take on pennants.  You can fold them together and string along a piece of baker’s twine or on a toothpick or decorative pin, cut in half and create a banner. . .anything you can think up! 

When I first looked at this set, all I saw was a mustache. . .so I went with it!  I created a card that I think makes a perfect boy card.  I used the Take Note Die 1 along with some circle punches to create the face.  Then I die cut the "mustache" out of black cardstock using the die from the set.  I also used the Times & Seasons Card Kit for this card as well. . .and it even had a mustache paper in it!  :)  I also used the die as it was intended and created the "Hello Friend" banner.

I hope you've been inspired these last few days!  Please stop by and check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has created for today! 


  • Danielle Lounds
  • Jami Sibley
  • Jen Shults
  • Jodi Collins
  • Karen Giron
  • Lori Craig
  • Melissa Sauls
  • Melody Rupple
  • Nancy McKinney
  • Regina Mangum
  • Sankari Wegman
  • Taylor VanBruggen
  • Tori Wild
  • Wanda Guess



  • Thanks for visiting and HAPPY SHOPPING!!



    7 comments:

    Lori Craig said...

    OK - Your beautiful card with Your Ways caught my eye immediately. And, KUDOS to you for making that little man face. It's adorable. Very, very sweet release projects, Charmaine! LOVE THEM!

    Melody said...

    The first card is just so pretty and are you so creative the little man's face!

    Karen Giron said...

    I LOVE the pop of white on the black cardstock - what an elegant look! And your little man is so fun! You are so creative with these dies!

    Wanda G (stampcat) said...

    The mustache is GREAT!! So cute! LOVE both of your projects for today! Happy release day! :-)

    Trisha said...

    Your card is amazing. Such a great sentiment. The card kits and all the new releases are awesome also. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    Jodi Collins said...

    CHARMAINE!!! How AWESOME are these!! I thought of a mustache as soon as I saw that die but couldn't figure out how to create something! This is AMAZING!!!

    Unknown said...

    That mustache card is SO adorable!! Super creative Charmaine!!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails