Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MIM With Thanks

It's been a little while since I've been able to play along with the Make It Monday Challenge, but I had some time this morning to play along with the Glitter Button Challenge.  I decided to use an old favorite set of mine, Little Lady.  I used a few True Black Vintage Buttons, glittered them up with some Prisma Glitter and added them as some of the ladybug's spots. 

The ladybug was stamped in Pure Poppy Ink.  The "sky" is Hawaiian Shores cardstock and I created the "grass" by using Simply Chartreuse and Spring Moss cardstock along with the Banner Borders Die.  As a finishing touch, I scored three lines along the bottom edge of the card using my ScorPal.  You can see more entries for this challenge here

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

The glittered button dots are so cute!

Marybeth said...

Such an adorable card love that lady bug with those cute glitter buttons!

missy said...

So cute and I love the way you made your grass!

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute card . Very colorful. Like how you used buttons as spots on ladybug.

Luanne said...

So cute! I love the ladybug. Darling card ~ tfs!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

OOOOH I love this card! It's too cute. The buttons on the ladybug really make it pop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails