Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thinking of You


As a result of the beautiful weather we've been having for "winter", I decided to go with some happy and bright papers that remind me of Spring.  I used the Colorwheel Collection from Doodlebug.  The stamp set is Birds of a Feather from Taylored Expressions along with the coordinating Birds and Branch Dies.  I also used the Grass Border Die along the bottom of the focal panel. 


I'm not a big fan of my doodling.  I LOVE when other people do it and I think it looks so cool, but mine never turns out how I see others.  Even still, this card makes me smile with all of the happy colors.  I hope it makes you smile too!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!



2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Love your colorful card! You did great with the color wheel collection

Jami said...

Oh mygoodness this i sso cute! I love the bird and the cage on colored cs - great way to make them stand out. I also love that black doodled border!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails