Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sparkles and Shines


These past few days have been birthday party central here with both of my daughters being invited to several birthday parties of their classmates.  When I asked one mother for gift ideas, she said her daughter loved anything Barbie, horses or unicorns.  I didn't find anything "unicorn" for her gift, but we accompanied her Barbie with this unicorn card.  I hope she liked it!  :) 

This uses the Simply Magical set from Taylored Expressions.  I thought the sentiment was especially perfect for a birthday.  I colored the image using Copic markers.  The papers are from the Colorwheel Collection from Doodlebug.  I die cut some clouds to go with the cloud in the image using the Cloud Duo Die, the coordinating die from Sky's the Limit, and the Cloud Border Die.  I added Stardust Stickles to the image. 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're having a great weekend!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails