Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thanks a Bunch


I have a card using this week's Viva la Verve Sketch!  This week's sketch is from Amber and it's awesome!  It's been a while since I've created a long card, so this was a nice excuse.  :)  I used the Bloom & Grow set from Verve along with the Vintage Oval Frame stamp.  I used the coordinating dies as well. . .Floral Circles Die Set, Elegant Leaves Die, and the Vintage Oval Die

The papers are from the Victoria Gardens Collection by Echo Park.  I stamped the flowers using Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado, Hawaiian Shores and Ocean Tides ink.  I added "pearls" to the centers of the flowers with a Cream Pearl Pen and some Stardust Stickles to the petals.  After stitching around the panels of the card, I added a scalloped border to the left side of the card using a Martha Stewart border punch. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! 


3 comments:

Joan B said...

this is gorgeous! what beautiful details and colors

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So gorgeous! Love the sparkle on your flowers!

Wholesale Flowers said...

There is everything to love about a flowers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails