Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Heart Is Yours


This week's Mojo Monday Sketch is either round or square!  I chose the square sketch.   I started with the Swirling Hearts set from Verve for the focal piece of the card.  I die cut the patterned paper using the Vintage Oval Frame Die and then stamped the frame and sentiment.  I die cut another piece of patterned paper from the Paper Heart Collection by Crate Paper with the Jotted Heart Die and tucked that behind the focal piece. 

I added a little miniature rose, some ribbon, pearls and a little Stardust Stickles.  I felt like it was still missing something, so I die cut the leaves with the Elegant Leaves Die and then stamped the leaves from the Bloom & Grow set.  To finish the card off, I stitched around the border.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you're having a wonderful day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Swirling Hearts, Bloom & Grow (Verve Stamps); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Pure Poppy (PTI); Paper- Paper Heart Collection (Crate Paper), Bazzill; Accessories- Vintage Oval Frame Die, Jotted Heart Die, Elegant Leaves Die (Verve Stamps), Stardust Stickles, rose (Prima), pearls (Want2Scrap);  Finished card measures 4.25" square



4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! this is wonderful! I love the plain cardstock panel against the patterned paper... that's wonderful!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This is just beautiful Charmaine! What a cool layout and you rocked it! :-)

Hanne said...

Such a wonderful card! Lovely color combination too!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling, Charmaine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails