Monday, April 9, 2012

Sublime


I have a happy little card for you today.  It uses the latest TE Sketch Challenge.  I decided to use the Fruity Friends set from Taylored Expressions for my card.  The papers are from the Life of the Party Collection from My Mind's Eye. 

I stamped the sentiment pieces onto white cardstock.  Then I stamped the citrus fruit images onto white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers.  I had to add some rosy cheeks too!  :)  After coloring the images and cutting them out, I added some glitter for some sparkle and then attached them to the sentiment panel with foam tape.  I die cut the big frame using the Frame It Up 2 Die and inserted the sentiment panel into the frame.  I added some ribbon, faux stitching with a white gel pen and some real stitching along the top and bottom of the card to finish it off. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! 





4 comments:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

I absolutely adore this Charmaine!!!

rlovew said...

This is so adorable! I love it!

Tracy said...

Ack, how cute are these two?!? I just got my order and after seeing your adorable card, I'm even more excited about inking this set up. Love what you've done with the sketch Charmaine. Thanks for joining us!

~Tammy~ said...

This is super adorable! Screaming summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails