Sunday, April 8, 2012

VLV Cute As a Button


Things have been a little crazy around here with the kids being out of school and getting ready for Easter, so I haven't had much time to stamp.  I was able to play along with the latest Viva la Verve Sketch.  This week's sketch is hosted by Betty and it's her first time hosting!  We hope you'll play along!

I used the Sunny Days set from Verve for my card along with some papers from the Lost & Found Two Rosy Collection from My Mind's Eye.  I started by diecutting two "flowers" using the Floral Circles Die Set and then stamping the image from the set in the centers.  I also die cut some sprigs using the Leafy Sprigs Die Set and stamped them with the coordinating stamp.  I die cut a frame using the Vintage Oval Frame Die, inked the edges and used that as a base for the flowers and sprigs.  I die cut a little "tag" for the sentiment using the Charming Oval Die Set.  Once arranging the flowers and sprigs on the card, I added buttons with hemp to the centers of the flowers.  To finish the card off, I added some glitter to the leafy sprigs and stitching. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a Blessed Easter!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails