Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sweet


Today I have a simple little card that actually used some scraps from my scrap bin.  I often put little cards in the girls' lunches for school.  I decided to use the Lunchbox Note Die from Papertrey Ink to create these adorable little notes that are PERFECT to stick into school lunches!  :)   I used the Signature Series: Cupcake Mini Stamp Set and the Signature Series: Cupcake Die too.   Because the card is little, it's easy to use up scraps that aren't quite big enough for a full size card. 

I die cut a cupcake out of Hibiscus Burst cardstock, stamped the cupcake in white craft ink and added a little button with some hemp tied through it.  I adhered the cupcake to the card with foam tape.  Super simple, and super fast! 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Signature Series: Cupcake Mini Stamp Set (PTI); Ink- Fresh Snow (PTI); Paper- Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores (PTI); Accessories- Lunchbox Note Die, Signature Series: Cupcake Die, button (PTI), hemp;  Finished card measures 2.75" square



2 comments:

Tammy said...

Andrea!! super SWEEET! I love the little stand alone pop of color that you used on the cupcake!! thank you for sharing ! be blessed
~Beyond Measure
tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

TAmmy said...

Charmaine!!!! Please forgive me---I addressed you by the wrong name---please forgive me!!! be blessed
~Beyond Measure
tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails