Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Your Friendship




Today I have a card that uses the Rosy Posey set from Taylored Expressions along with the Rosy Posey Dies.  I am currently taking the A Cut Above Class at Online Card Classes and I created this card using one of the diecutting techniques featured in the class. . .created a die cut window on your card.  I created the window using the Jumbo Heart Border Die.  I cut the window across the bottom portion of the card and used acetate for the "window".  The patterned papers are from the Fabulous Collection from Simple Stories and are in the April Key Ingredients Subscription from Taylored Expressions.  I also die cut the patterned papers so that they would mat the window.  I adhered a pink strip of patterned paper on the inside of the card so that it would show through the window.  I decorated that strip with hearts that were cut from the die cut strip. 

I stamped the roses, die cut them and layered them to create my big flower on the front of the card.  For the center, I used one of the little flower embellishments that are included in the April Key Ingredients Subscription.  I stamped a sentiment from the set in the bottom right corner and then added a strip of black cardstock and some Want2Scrap adhesive pearls to the upper right portion of the card. 


Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! 




2 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Very pretty card and I love the 'negative' space!

Anni said...

What a great idea! Very inspiring! I love the `negative`space as a window!
Anni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails