Sunday, March 10, 2013

Capture the Good Times


After the Taylored Expressions release this past week, I was playing with some of the new products and mixing them with some older stamps.  It's been a LONG while since I've used a Cuppie stamp, so I thought I'd incorporate that into the polaroid theme.  The new products I used are Oh Snap, Film Strip Border Die, the Oh Snap Camera Dies and the Instant Photo Frame Dies.  I paired all of these up with the Destination San Francisco Cuppie

All of the pieces were colored with Copic markers.  After I created the polaroid of Cuppie, I inked up a portion of the Destination San Francisco sentiment and stamped it on the polaroid to give it a "handwritten" journaling look.  I love playing with the Instant Photo Frame Dies.  There are so many cute things you can create with them!   Thanks for stopping in today!  I'm hoping to get some more stamping play time in today. . .hope your day is wonderful!!

SUPPLIES USED:








3 comments:

Broni said...

Oh how cute! I love the scrappy look of this card, Charmaine!

Shannon White said...

Cute Cute Cute Charmaine!! Super Fab& clever way to feature S.F Cupie!! And being that S.F is my home town, you know I am loving this Lady! ;-)

Hugs
Shannon

Unknown said...

So sweet, Charmaine! Love this super fun card and how you framed Cuppie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails