Monday, March 25, 2013

Dream


I don't know about you, but we are a bit snowed in this morning.  Not terribly. . .the kids only have a 2 hour delay, but I like that because it gives us some extra time in the morning!  ;)  Yesterday I got to spend some time in my studio and worked with the latest Deconstructed Sketch.  I used the Vintage Dreamer set from Taylored Expressions along with the Lost & Found 3 Oliver Collection from My Mind's Eye. 

I used the frame image from the Vintage Dreamer set.  I stamped it in white craft ink onto a transparency and carefully heat embossed it in white.  I cut it out and then mounted it on the card with foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment in navy ink, punched it out and attached it over the transparency frame to "hide" the foam tape.  To dress it up, I added some pearls to the sentiment piece. The little "flags" from the sketch were created using the Banner Stacklets 1.  This card came together pretty quickly. . .I love when that happens!  :)

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope your week is off to a great start! 

SUPPLIES USED:










2 comments:

Shannon White said...

Wowie is this ever soft and Dreamy and soo Pretty Charmaine!! Love your embossing on the transparency and the Pretty dp's too! Just Beautiful Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Davi said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the soft vintage look :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails