Thursday, March 7, 2013

Taylored Expressions March Release Day: Flutter-bys Die


Welcome back for RELEASE DAY!!  All of the new products are NOW AVAILABLE in the TE Store!!  Today I have a project featuring the Flutter-bys Dies.  I decided to create bookbag tags for my daughters.  Along with the Flutter-bys Dies, I used the Luggage Tags Dies

I die cut the tags out of Split Pea and Cotton Candy Felt.  The butterflies were die cut from Cotton Candy and Sunflower Felt.  I spelled out the last name using Thickers.  To finish off the tags, I added some ribbon, rhinestones and Stickles.  Note:  To reinforce the tags, I die cut them out of a cereal box and then glued the felt to that.  It made for a much sturdier tag for the bookbag!  :)  My girls are LOVING them on their backpacks!

Thanks for stopping by today!  The rest of the Baker's Dozen has lots of fabulous projects to show you!!  Happy Shopping!!

Carole Burrage
Jen Shults
Kerri Mchaud
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess







7 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oh! That's a great idea! I wonder if I could find some plastic that the dies would cut. My daughter would LOVE this!!! Brilliant thinking!

Unknown said...

Fabulous, Charmaine! I love how you made these sturdier with the cardboard - how sweet these must look on your DDs' backpacks!

Billie A said...

Those are precious book tags. Love them. Love the colors you used and the dies are awesome. I love seeing how they were used vs. seeing just the die and wondering. Thanks for showing this awesome project. Your daughter will love them.

Davi said...

Such darling little tag bookmarks! Very fun too :)

Michelle said...

Love these! I hope you're ready to make a bunch more. I suspect all the little girls will want one after seeing how cute these are.

Broni said...

Those are the most adorable luggage tags!

Shannon White said...

Soo CUTE Charmaine!! and so smart to re-enforce them with cardboard too! Bet your girls are loving these for sure! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails