Friday, March 22, 2013

Mojo Smile


Happy Friday!  Boy did this week fly by.  I'm thinking it's because my hubby was on Spring break.  We can never seem to finish all the things we plan to do when his break comes!  lol  I did find some time to play around with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.  I used the new Smile Plain Jane from Verve. 

The papers are from the Campfire Collection from October Afternoon.  I used a piece of Verve's Seam Binding as the ribbon on the card, and the star was die cut using the Starry Die.  I stamped the sentiment twice.  Once in black and once in Cherry Cobbler ink and then cut out the "you" banner and attached it with foam tape over the one stamped in black. 

You can find the sketch and lots of beautiful card using the sketch on the Mojo Monday Blog.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!!

SUPPLIES USED:









3 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving the big, bold YOU banner :) Lovely use of the Mojo sketch.

Davi said...

Cute card with the fun colors, I like that start with the sentiment :)

Sarah Gough said...

This really reminds me of a gorgeous quilt, must be the colours - love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails