Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Speak the Truth


This is one of my favorite sentiments in the new Verve set, Words of Wisdom.  Maybe because everytime I read it, I can actually feel it?  Does that make sense?  This is a pretty simple card using patterned papers from my scrap pile.  They were from the Restoration Collection from Crate Paper. 

I used the Curvy Bookplate Die along with the coordinating stamp from Tag Time as well. 

There's still time to take advantage of the Anni-VERVE-sary SALE!  Now through August 31st, you can save 10-40% on all stamps and dies!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Words of Wisdom, Tag Time (Verve Stamps); Ink- Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger), Terra Cotta Tile (PTI);  Paper- Restoration Collection (Crate Paper); Accessories- Curvy Bookplate Die (Verve Stamps), ricrac, brad;  Finished card measures 4.25"5.5"



1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love that sentiment, so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails