September Birthday Bash and Release
- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday and you are invited to our Birthday Bash!
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday - lots of fun eye candy and inspiration!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Every order placed Thursday - Monday will include a FREE Party Favor. Details coming Thursday morning..
- To celebrate our 3rd Birthday, you have 3 WAYS TO WIN!
1. Help Spread the Word! Grab our Birthday Badge from Taylor's blog and post it on your blog for the week. Then come back and leave a comment with a link to your blog to let us know you're spreading the word. You will be entered into a drawing for a $25 TE gift certificate.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. You will have until 8 pm PST that night to comment to enter to win each new set.
3. Join us in our SCS Forum for a contest that will begin Thursday morning. In the meantime you can see Baker's Dozen sneak peeks there and chat with us!
It's the first day of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions and you're in for a real treat! Today we're featuring Build a Treat, Build a Treat Borders, Birthday A la Carte, Sweet Party and the coordinating dies!
My first project uses the Build a Treat set. Build a Treat (and Build a Treat Borders) is an adorable idea concepted by sweet, sweet Sankari! It's like "Build a Bear" except with cupcakes and ice cream! :) They were illustrated by Nancy McKinney and are part of the Whimsical Wishes line. Both sets have coordinating dies! They are both full sized sets too! Build a Treat includes 30 images and sentiments and Build a Treat Borders includes 5 borders, each approximately 6" long, both line art and solid images.
I used the Life of the Party Collection from My Mind's Eye for my card. I stamped the cupcake bottom onto patterned paper and stamped the top onto white cardstock and I die cut them using the Build a Treat Tops and Bottoms Die along with the Tiny Toppers for the cherry!
My second project today uses the Sweet Party set. Sweet Party is a cute petite set that is reminiscent of our very first stamp set, Sweet Celebration and it is to help celebrated TE's 3rd birthday! It was illustrated by Jessie Oleson for the Stamp a Sweet Impression line. It contains the party scene image plus 3 cute sentiments. You can purchase this petite stamp set for $7.95 or get it for FREE with a purchase of $100 or more in the TE Store Thursday-Monday!
I used papers from the Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky Collection from My Mind's Eye. I stamped the image onto white cardstock, colored it with Copic markers and die cut it using the Frame It Up 1 Die. I tied a bow with some Hot Pink Double-Edged Polka Dot Ribbon.
To see more delicious eye candy with the featured sets today, please visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen!
Stop back again tomorrow for more sneak peeks! Thanks for stopping by!