September Birthday Bash and Release
- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday and you are invited to our Birthday Bash!
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday - lots of fun eye candy and inspiration!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Every order placed Thursday - Monday will include a FREE Party Favor. Details coming Thursday morning..
- To celebrate our 3rd Birthday, you have 3 WAYS TO WIN!
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. You will have until 8 pm PST that night to comment to enter to win each new set.
3. Join us in our SCS Forum for a contest that will begin Thursday morning. In the meantime you can see Baker's Dozen sneak peeks there and chat with us!
Today is Day 3 and we're introducing new stamps. . .Autumn Wreath, Spooky Wreath, Moka Tabitha, Spooky A la Carte and Fall A la Carte. My project for today features Autumn Wreath. Autumn Wreath is part of the popular seasonal wreath series concepted by Jami Sibley and illustrated by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line. It is a petite stamp set containing 8 images/sentiments and coordinates with the Seasonal Wreath Die.
I decided to use another favor box to create my project today! With the purchase of the Halloween bundle, customers will receive a set of 10 assorted favor boxes free!! I stamped and colored the wreath with Copic markers and die cut it with the Seasonal Wreath Die. Then I added some Glossy Accents to the acorns and Cinnamon Stickles to the leaves.
Before assembling the treat box, I stamped it with leaves. I punched a circle from brown cardstock to mount the die cut wreath on so it would stand out a little more from the box. I stamped the sentiment and mounted it over the wreath.
Please visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen to see more projects using today's featured sets!
Please come back tomorrow for one more project! Tomorrow (at 8am Pacific) is also when you can purchase everything we've been featuring this week! Thanks for stopping by!