Saturday, August 20, 2011

You're My Hero

There's a Giving Tree Sale at Taylored Expressions!  TE is offering several of their popular TE Giving Tree stamp sets at 25% off! The TE Giving Tree is a program designed to raise funds for charities through the sale of stamp sets. Each stamp set in the program supports a designated charity with the donation of partial proceeds for the first three months after it is released. To date there have been 12 stamp sets in the TE Giving Tree Program!

In the past, the Giving Tree sets have been sold un-trimmed as a solid sheet of rubber on EZ Mount cling cushion, which was done to save on manufacturing costs, allowing TE to donate more to charity. However, they've decided to make the switch so that even the rubber for the Giving Tree stamps will be trimmed like all other TE sets. So here's where the sale comes in! There are limited quantities remaining of the following un-trimmed Giving Tree sets available at 25% off while supplies last. (Cozy Cottages, Welcome Little One, Make a Wish, You're My Hero, Discover Your Wings, The Places You'll Go, Beary Special, Beary Special Accessories and Branching Out).  You can find them all in the What's the Deal Category in the TE store.  When the last of the un-trimmed sets are sold, they will be re-stocked with pre-trimmed rubber and the sale price will disappear.

For my card today, I used the You're My Hero set along with some papers from the Life of the Party Collection from My Mind's Eye.  I also used Karen's latest Sweet Sunday Sketch!  I used the Star Border Die as well as the From the Heart Frame Die and the Bracket Frame Die.  I used some of the stars left over from diecutting the star strip to embellish the sentiment panel.  I added some messy stitching and distressed the bottom edge of the card to add some interest. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- You're My Hero (Taylored Expressions); Ink- VersaMagic Malted Mauve, Aloe Vera, Sea Breeze; Paper- Life of the Party Collection (My Mind's Eye); Accessories- bling (Zva Creative), From the Heart Frame Die, Bracket Frame Die, Star Border Die (Taylored Expressions);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

 






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails