Friday, August 19, 2011

VLV Person To Become


I don't know how you feel, but this week has gone by SO fast!  Maybe because it's the last week before school starts?  I just can't believe it's Friday already.  Being that it's Friday, though, there's a new Viva la Verve Sketch and this week, I'm hosting!  I hope you'll come and play along! 

For my card I used the Words of Wisdom set along with the graph image stamp from Making a Statement.  The papers are from the Kitchen Spice Collection from Bo Bunny.  I used the Jotted Heart Die for the large heart and stamped it with the graph paper image.  The little hearts were die cut using the From the Heart Die Set

Hope you can play along with the sketch because I'd love to see what you create!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Words of Wisdom, Making a Statement (Verve Stamps); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Groovy Guava (SU); Paper- Kitchen Spice Collection (Bo Bunny), Bazzill; Accessories- Jotted Heart Die, From the Heart Die Set (Verve Stamps), scallop border punch (SU);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"



2 comments:

April said...

Very pretty card! I love the saying too.

Wanda said...

This is such a beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails