Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Birthday


Do you ever find that you're inspired to create, but you never get around to acting on that inspiration?  That happens to me all the time!  I look at Pinterest mostly when I'm sitting at the bus stop or at a doctor's appointment. . .or any time that I'm away from home and waiting somewhere.  I find LOTS of inspiration there, but I never seem to find extra time to act on it!  :(  I was able to create a birthday card because I have some birthdays coming up and will be needing cards! 

This card uses a sentiment from In & Out Birthday from Taylored Expressions.  I was inspired by THIS CARD by Melissa Sauls on the TE Pinterest Board.  I loved how Melissa's card had a border stamp as the focal image, so I was inspired to create a card that needed no coloring!  I thought border dies would substitute well for a border image.  I used the Reach for the Stars Border Die as well as the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder for the Cherry Pop cardstock.  Other cardstock colors used are Cookie Monster, Peapod and Lemon Meringue

I hope you find time to be inspired!  Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




2 comments:

Zurainny Ismail said...

Lots of dots embossing folder makes Cherry Pop really pops! I love it. :)

Taylor said...

Super cute and simple... and quick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails