Tuesday, November 18, 2014

O Holy Night

I LOVE the Lace Chain Border Die from Taylored Expressions.  I use it when I create a frilly, feminine card.  I decided to use it on something different this time.  I paired it with the Seasonal Trees Die and a sentiment from Sing of the King to create a Christmas card.  I think it worked rather well!  I probably never would have put these together, but I think they really work!

Most of the card is made from Sugar Cube cardstock.  The "night sky" was created with Poppy Seed cardstock and Silver Stickles.  I hope you were inspired to use a die or sentiment in a different way than you normally would today!  Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




1 comment:

Taylor said...

The white on black is so classic and stunning, Charmaine! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails